Wednesday, June 11, 2008

transitions.

at the beginning of my senior year, i began a new journal. i have a passion for journaling- for me, there's no better outlet. but one of my favorite things about journals is naming them. this last one, i named 'transitions'.

it seemed so fitting- going into my senior year. i expected to be transitioning out of college, out of life as i'd always known it, and into a career that i had yet to discover. i really had no idea what would actually happen. that's my other favorite thing about journals- they always surprise you.

i'm currently raising support to go to italy with campus crusade for christ. when meeting with people i often tell them how i never, ever saw myself going into full-time ministry. and that is so true. i never saw that one coming. but that's one of my favorite things about the Lord. unlike my journals, He is never surprised.

1 comment:

Zach Mauch said...

Hey Melody, give me a call about support. My dad tells me you got to raise 3200 a month!!! That's crazy! Anyway, what's the story? When are you leaving? I'd like to hear it all. If you don't have my number, it's on facebook. Catch ya later.

Zach M.